Friday, October 8, 2010

Oh, My Ears!

My tender little ears!

It's Fleet Week here in San Francisco and that means the Blue Angels have arrived. They practiced for hours and hours, and hours and hours, and hours yesterday and today, and they made a whole lot of noise! Even more than we kittehs make when we sing in the night or play Thundering Herd of Elephants, and that's a lot.

And do you know what's worse, Kitties? Well, do you? Well, I do! They will perform tomorrow and Sunday too, and then my poor tender ears will be assaulted again!

And what sympathy and concern do I get from the Human? I'll tell you what! None! She says, "Pfft, Spitty, get over yousrself! It's quiet all the other days and people like to watch the Blue Angels. So stop complaining!"




6 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

The doorbell will ring any second now...we just fed-exed you a bus ticket to the Catio! NoKitty should be so aurally assaulted.

We get jets and choppers fly over sometimes from Nellis AFB, it IS loud.

Jacqueline said...

You do not look happy, Spitty!...Maybe your Mom can get you some ear plugs?...We hope you can sleep through the noise and your weekend can be full of sweet dreams of us :)...kisses x3...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I had no idea what a Blue Angel was so I had my human Google it and guess how the first link she clicked on began? "The United States Navy’s Blue Angels flight team rattled windows and frazzled nerves throughout the Bay Area Thursday afternoon when it took to the skies for Fleet Week practice flights." So you are not the only one who is annoyed!

Pandafur said...

Ize wiv you Spitty, they lowd noizes duz hurty mai delikate earz. I guess you shuld hides under da bed or sumthin.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I don't blame you Spitty, I sure wouldn't like that racket either!

Tamago said...

Oh, no are your ears ok? But, yes, humans like to watch Blue Angels. I hope you can enjoy that, too.